And the 4th pitcher we face against the Brewers is the not so intimidating Dave Bush. I like having the numbers in front of me, so I hope you have benefited from my boredom as well. I am going to continue doing this until we lose, and then I will do it only when it is a big series, i.e. against the Cardinals or the Brewers. The numbers are definitely in the Cubs favor today!
- David Bush: 29 year old 6'2, 205 lb, RH made his debut in July of 2004 for the Toronto Blue Jays and joined the Brewers in 2006
- In Bush's career Lefties have batted .260 and Righties .269
- At home Bush is better with a 2.85 E.R.A. compared to his away E.R.A. of 6.95 (This year) in his career: 3.74/5.42
- Unfortunately, Bush is better during day games as well with a 2.54 E.R.A compared to 5.18 away.
- Bush is currently 5-8
- The last time the Cubs faced him: April 03: We chased him out in the 5th after knocking him for 6 ER and drawing 5 walks to his 4 SO.
1. Soriano: 22 PA,.333 Avg.
2. Theriot: 10 PA,.300 Avg.
3. Lee: 19 PA, .211 Avg.
4. Ramirez: 24 PA, .333 Avg., 2 HRs, 8 RBI's (Ramirez should have a great game!)
5. Fukudome: 3 PA, 1 official AB, 1.000 avg. with a double.
6. Derosa: 12 PA, .364 Avg., 1 HR, 4 RBI's
7. Soto: 3 PA, only 1 official AB, .000 Avg.
8. Edmonds: 9 PA, .375 Avg, 5 RBI's
10. Johnson: No at bats
11. Cedeno: 15 PA, .214 Avg., 1 HR
12. Fontenot: 4 PA, .250 Avg
13. Blanco: 9 PA, .000 Avg.
14. Ward: No at bats
HEY CHICAGO WHADDYA SAY?! THE CUBS WILL SWEEP THE BREWERS TODAY! GO CUBS GO!