I know I'm getting ahead of myself but I'm looking forward to every little thing on the course of hopefully going all the way.
I'm looking forward to:
1. All 3 series winning games
2. Hearing Pat and Ron call that final out of each series.
3. Seeing them raise the flag and the opening ceremonies of game 3 of the series at Wrigley.
4. If they win on the road seeing the buses come down the Expressway.
5. If they win at home the AC sign being changed.
6. The banners on Michigan Avenue.
7. The parade and it darn better well be a parade!
8. Heck I'm even looking forward to that corny I'm Going to Disneyworld commercial!
9. Seeing the faces of my family members.
10. Seeing Ron Santo on TV.
11. WGN Radio the morning after.
12. BCB the night of all the series winnings.
13. Al's post series posts! (Am I the only one who will stay up til he gets home and posts?). And if it's at home I probably will beat him home and have to wait. I think we both will party and stay long after the final out though.
14. Opening that bottle of champagne we still have from 1984. It's going to taste like crap on a stick but oooh sooo sweet.
15. Going to work the next day a place full of Cubs fans.
16. coming home to emails from friends all over the world.