I'm not sure about you but I haven't been happy or confident for more than three consecutive days this season. Well I just want to the the Cubs organization I'm ready.
Top Ten Things I AM READY FOR:
1. More Wins - First and foremost
2. Less Heilman (Byeeeeeee)
3. Geo to awake from his deep sleep at the dish. (.216/ 1 hr / 12 rbi) (5 extra base hits! 5!!!!)
4. A third basemen currently playing in Cleveland
5. Any Kevin Gregg supporters out there? anyone? anyone?
6. Lou doing something....anything.. Is he the right guy? Are we sure that the lack of left handed hitting was why we got swept last year. ummm don't think so. Do you think Lou has won or lost us more games this year???
7. Jimmy Boy doing anything to piece back the damage from his wrecking ball this offseason.
8. Not hearing terms like "we hope to just tread water here for a while" ever again. We are waiting for one player. A player with a dislocated shoulder. What are the odds Rami comes back and picks up right where he left off?? Maybe we should think about taking action, just in case....
9. More of Wells, Reeeeed, Koyie Hill, and Guzman. (Seriously)
10. The Staff has been great, its time to hold onto some leads and bring out the bats for good. I'M READY FOR SOMETHING TO CHEER ABOUT!!!