This started as a joke in the thread, but I think it's a fun (or at least time-killing) question.
If a genie, sprite, leprechaun, fairy or other magical being came to you and said, "I can guarantee the Cubs win the World Series, but YOU have to do (blank)"
What in that blank would you be willing to do?
1) Would you sleep with an ugly person, or a person not of your gender preference?
2) Would you let your spouse sleep with someone? (The old "Indecent Proposal" routine)
3) Would you end a friendship or a relationship?
4) Would you agree never, ever watch, listen or follow a Cubs game again after the clinching game of the World Series?
5) Would you give up your favorite food? Or drinking, or whatever your vice is? Would you remain celibate the rest of your life?
6) Add your own.
What would you do?