This is meant to be an encouraging fanpost for those who are struggling in believing in the Cubs right now. Come here, post your thoughts on why the Cubs will (or have a shot to) make the postseason. If you don't think they will, please don't post. This is not to vent-there are plenty of other threads for that. Post encouraging things about the Cubs.
Why the Cubs will make the postseason in 2009:
- I believe that the lineup will start producing the way we know it can very soon.
- We have more games at home then on the road
- We play sub .500 teams a majority of that time.
- Things must turn around at some point. I think that this team has atleast 1 more run of 7 of 8 or so.
- We play the Cardinals 3 more times.
Like I said, if you don't have anything to add that involves the subject of this post, please do not comment. I am hoping this will be therapy of some sort for those who are down right now. Look, am I saying that the Cubs will make the playoffs? No. However, I am giving optimistic reasons why they have a chance. Keep the faith.