Hey everybody -- I scored tickets to the Cubs convention next weekend, and I'm hoping for some advice from BCBers who've attended before. I apologize if someone has posted this (or something similar) already, but I couldn't find anything recent in a search ...
1) Typically, what's the best day/night to attend? Looking at the schedule, Friday night seems the most interesting this year. Sunday seems pretty lame.
2) Do attendees (not the players or coaches) typically dress up?
3) Is food served? If I go Friday night, I'll be going straight from work.
4) Do any BCBers meet up before or after? If so, I'd suggest some of us grab a beer after the thing is done. Anyone interested in that? I'd love to put some faces to names.
5) Does anyone have any other dos and don't that I haven't touched on?
Oh, here's the schedule I'm using, http://chicagocubsonline.com/archives/2010/01/10cubconvention.php.