Not sure everyone's heard yet, but major moves in the Cubs system.
1. Brett Jackson to AA - Arguably the top prospect in the system right now, he's been on an absolute tear. He'll never be a low K guy, but he balances out his K's with a fairly high walk rate. Early in the season, the power wasn't there, but it's there in full force right now. This is a well-deserved move that's been anticipated for awhile.
2. Rafael Dolis to AA - The hard throwing youngster has had a decent season in A+. His arsenal, IMO, is better suited for the pen, and I anticipate he'll be shifted to pen duties at some point in the near future. This feels very much like the Jose Ceda plan of a couple years ago. Don't be surprised if he gets a surprise look in the bigs late in the year, as he does have a 40 man spot.
3. Kenneth "Trey" McNutt to A+ - He's certainly dominated the low A levels. This will be a nice test for him, although the bigger questions will come this offseason and next year in regards to how his arsenal (namely a change of some sort) develops.
4. Ty Wright to AAA - Solid system OF gets a nice bump up.
5. Oswaldo Martinez to A+. Someone has to get bumped down.