Now that signings are over and we are getting somewhat of a structure for the draft next season, i'd like to get some opinions and discussions on next year's draft and who you would like the Cubs to get.
Here is what it looks like right now:
1. Pittsburgh Pirates(40-82)
2. Baltimore Orioles(43-80)
3. Arizona Diamondbacks(48-75)
4. Seattle Mariners(49-73)
5. Chicago Cubs(50-73)
6. Cleveland Indians(50-72)
7. Arizona Diamondbacks- Compensation for not signing 2009 1st Rounder Barret Loux
8. Kansas City Royals(51-70)
9. Washington Nationals(52-70)
10. San Diego Padres- Compensation for not signing 2009 1st Rounder Karsten Whitson
11. Houston Astros(53-68)
Other Compensation 1st Rounders:
15. Milwaukee Brewers- Compensation for not signing 2009 1st Rounder Dylan Covey
So what players are your predictions for the top 10 next season?