There hasn't been a Theo update in 7 hours.
More things below the thing.
There are lots of fun things to do in the dugout. Especially when you're watching a baseball game. Double especially when you're being paid millions of dollars by one of the most visible teams in professional sports, amidst an epic late-season collapse. For instance, you could:
- Order chicken from Popeyes
- Play Pokeman cards with Tony Campana
- Drink beer (but only Boston Lagah)
- Not play video games (sidebar: one of our most favorite parental guidance clips ever)
- Take pills
- Teach Koyie Hill how to do this
- Play with iPhone 4S & Siri
- Chew some tobacco
- Laugh at the dumbass Ryan Theriot
- Discuss how awesome it would be to have a manager
- Play "I Spy" with Riggins
- Write letters home
Please add your favorite fun things to do in the dugout below!
dtpollitt n SWL