For no rhyme or reason (and I will certainly not come back at the end of the season to tally the winner), place your answers in the comments. Enjoy:
1) Over/under on 2012 Cubs wins: 76
3) Over/under on date in which Kerry Wood signs with Cubs: February 1, 2012
4) Over/under 50 starts for Bryan LeHair
5) Over/under 17.5 Hrs for Bryan LeHair
6) Over/under 250 PA for Brett Jackson
7) Over/under 5 GS for Trey McNutt
8) Over/under 30 saves for Carlos Marmol (total for season, regardless of team)
9) Over/under 8.5 wins for Carlos Zambrano (total for season, regardless of team)
10 Which of the following players will be on the Cubs roster on the last day of the 2012 season: a) Alfonso Soriano b) Carlos Zambrano c) Geo Soto d) Marlon Byrd e) Matt Garza
11) Over/Under 20 errors for Starlin Castro
12) Over/Under 20 HRS for Soriano (total for season, regardless of team)
13) Who will lead the Cubs in RBI's in 2012? SBs?
14) Over/under Cubs finish 4th place in NL Central?
15) Over/under 87.5 wins for winner of NL Central
16) Over under 94.5 wins for Angels
This is a FanPost and does not necessarily reflect the views of SB Nation or Al Yellon, managing editor (unless it's a FanPost posted by Al). FanPost opinions are valued expressions of opinion by passionate and knowledgeable baseball fans.