I read it, so you don't have to. Worf loves ya, baby!
Here are the highlights:
* Got a tryout. Got his ass kicked.
* Steve Yeager is basically Tom Berenger in the movie. You see a baseball move, it's not Berenger
* James Gammon could drink you under the table
* Sheen had to throw on no days rest, hence the roids.
* He would do another movie. Of course he would.
* Dennis Haysbert could hit the ball.
* The Willie Mays Hays catch is CGI (or what passed for it). Wesley Snipes actually made the catch, but it didn't show on camera.
* He hated the lightning bolt haircuts.
* He is still a weird dude.
I suppose there is an interesting conversation to be had about the role of steroids in Hollywood. (Does anyone REALLY believe that Tobey Maguire, Matt Damon, Chris Evans, Hugh Jackman and everyone else who bulked up did it naturally?)
But maybe the next Hollywood star admitting steroids can provoke that.