I am surprised nobody posted about this, when/if you get it will take you around a half hour to complete. I feel that the survey was well done and addressed many of the issues that are discussed here. Among them but not limited were questions concerning the following topics.
- How many games attended past, present, and future.
- What distinguishes the Wrigley experience?
- What do you remember from your first Wrigley visit?
- Why are you a Cub fan? A definite look into the importance of WGN to the national Cub fan base.
- What additional benefits would you like as a season ticket holder?
- What do you love about Wrigley? A look at new scoreboard, 7th inning stretch, Go-Cubs-Go, Ivy, Advertising.
- What level of fan are you?
- How much do you spend at the park, for merchandise, etc.
- Why do you come to some games but not others?
- Many other things.
It seems to me that they may actually be worried about an eroding fan base and want to get to the bottom of this. Much of it seemed very fan focused and others seemed to gauge the importance of tradition including WGN. I wish I would have written more down, but others can expand on the e-mail and their impressions.