10. The duck cars. It's fun to tell your kids there is a boat driving down the road.
9. The Roberto Clemente Bridge - a historic suspension bridge. The main cables almost look giant bicycle chains.
8. Watching your six year old destroy a foot long, part of pretzel, and some ice cream.
7. Play area by the river. After a 3 hour car ride, it's nice to let them run around to burn off some energy.
6. $5 Nosebleed seats that have a nice view. Aforementioned six year could follow the action.
5. Caddisfly hatch. Interesting little bugs.
4. Nice fans (for the most part)
3. The confrontational saxophone busker. Friendly, boisterous, confrontational (in a fun way).
2. The views of the river and downtown. Awesome fireworks after the game.
1. Walk off HBP, how often are you going to see that? (please don't answer)
This season, we have to find things to look forward to, ways to find positives. There is still some good entertainment value out there. You just have to be realistic about what you are going to see on the field.