Will Brett run through a wall to make the opening day roster? - Charles LeClaire-US PRESSWIRE
Who will play in center field at Wrigley? Read on to learn about entertainers of all sorts who could roam the outfield. Also, there's news about possible renovations to Wrigley Field.
- Intrepid young reporter Al Yellon spotted this article for inclusion in Cub Tracks. It's about some possible renovations coming to Wrigley, with entertainment events being the driving force.
- In the wake of missing out on the Hall of Fame, Patrick Mooney has a suggestion for Sammy Sosa: have a sit down with Oprah.
- The Hot Stove takes a look at the top remaining free agents.
From Cubs Den
- The "plan" is to have Brett Jackson start the year in Triple-A, right? Maybe that's the public stance, but is there a chance the Cubs are really banking on him winning the opening day center field job?
- For those who are not a fan of the Cubs acquiring Rick Porcello... this article update says those rumors have no legs.
- For many, the most eye-raising part of Theo Epstein's most recent public comments was that Darwin Barney just might be a piece of the core
- We all want to keep steroid users out of the Hall of Fame, right? Cubs' Hall of Famer Fergie Jenkins says a user(s?) may already be inducted.
- Here's some info on the 2013 Cubs Caravan.
Today's food for thought