Happy holidays to all. And if a stranger with a large bag enters your home tonight, here's hoping it's Santa!
From Comcast SportsNet
- List away: Here are the top 13 Cub moments of '13.
- While we celebrate the Liam Hendriks era, we welcome Brett Marshall to the carousel of pitchers.
From Cubs Den
- The Anarchist's Brunch: because you need links to click.
- Profiling the Cubs' offense presents a chance to see which half of the glass you focus on.
From the Chicago Tribune
- When links are bleak, you link to Paul Sullivan. The former beat writer thinks Starlin Castro's head is at the heart of his struggles.
- Our friends at SBN's "Fake Teams" have a thorough prospect breakdown. This comes from a fantasy baseball perspective, but it definitely gives you some insights into the Cub prospects.
- This was listed last week in one of Josh's MLB Bullets columns. But Baseball Prospectus tossed out some potential trades for Angels' superstar Mike Trout. Their idea for the Cubs: Trout and an add-on piece in exchange for Jeff Samardzija, Javier Baez, either Albert Almora or Jorge Soler, Dan Vogelbach, and another add-on. Do any Cub fans say no?
Today's food for thought