Shark targets PEDs. - Charles LeClaire-US PRESSWIRE
10 seems to be a magical number when you get to previewing spring training. But when it comes to links, Cub Tracks gives you four more than you bargained for.
A little light on links, but that sure ought to change in the next week or two. And I have to say, I didn't foresee ESPN Chicago being the leader in the quantity clubhouse.
From Comcast SportsNet
- (video, too) The Cubs are banking on rehabbing Wrigley for their deal with Northwestern.
- 10 to watch in spring training. That's 10 people, not just players.
From Cubs Den
- The Cubs' top prospects are already having a big impact on the system.
- Reliever Carlos Marmol is planning on reporting to camp on time.
- Every player is asked. Today, Jeff Samardzija takes his turn, saying he's glad to see baseball testing for HGH.
- The position previews started with the starters. Now we can take a peak at the bullpen and the men behind the plate.
- Theo Epstein is not worried about a potential logjam at shortstop.
From the Daily Herald
- Cubs Hall of Famer Ryne Sandberg has put Chicago behind him and is comfortable with his spot in his original organization, the Philadelphia Phillies.
- Must've been peeking over ESPN's shoulder. The Cubs still believe Javier Baez will play shortstop.
Today's food for thought
- This toddler is quite the shooter... the next LeBron James?
- And some incredible images from under the sea, including a seal that eats sharks.