I'm open to your suggestions on what you want to see out of Cub Tracks. Now that the season has started, lots of the coverage will turn to game coverage. I'll make sure to pull everything else, but what else would you like to see or have in this column?
From Comcast SportsNet
- A look inside the mind of Theo Epstein.
- Some dates to circle on the Cubs' calendar this season.
- A look at the Cubs' 25-man roster (caution: still under construction).
- Jeff Samardzija felt the weight of the Cub franchise on his shoulders long before opening day.
- (Video only) Theo says the Wrigley renovations are important to the rebuild.
- (Video auto starts) The team will be missing a key piece with Darwin Barney on the DL.
From Cubs Den
- The media make a lot of predictions. Most should inspire Lou Brown speeches.
- The Anarchist's Brunch had predictability, as well.
- Theo opens up about his limitations.
- Shark getting the opening day call is a step toward fulfilling his potential.
- The Cubs were hopeful entering the season.
From the Chicago Sun-Times (can read a paragraph, register to read the rest)
- The undercurrent of the Cubs' rebuild is baseball's heaviest debt.
From the Daily Herald (registry required for all)
Today's food for thought