Happy 40th anniversary to my parents, the best pair anyone could hope for.
From Comcast SportsNet
- Matt Garza thinks it is time to end the negativity around the Cubs.
- (Video) The next episode of "The Foundation."
- Welington Castillo is shouldering the blame for a recent loss.
- The renovation could impact ticket prices. Duh.
- Julio Borbon needs to work on his acting.
- Third base problem? What third base problem? The Cub combo of Luis Valbuena and Cody Ransom is producing just fine.
From Cubs Den
- If the Wrigley deal is approved, how soon could the Cubs increase spending?
- The Cubs are scouting the minor league systems of the Kansas City Royals and Toronto Blue Jays.
- Draft update: Mark Appel may be ahead again as Jonathan Gray has a rough outing.
- Scott Feldman gave the credit to his catcher, Dioner Navarro, for his complete-game effort.
- Anthony Rizzo's batting average is rising, thanks to adjustments.
- San Diego Padres' manager Bud Black likes Wrigley Field just the way it is.
- Despite the records, there have been plenty of reasons to enjoy Cubs and White Sox baseball in April.
- Most everyone seems to think the Cubs will draft one of the two highly touted college pitchers. Not so fast, my friend.
- The team has to take solace in small victories, because that's about all they're getting.
- Could the Cubs actually have too many starting pitchers? That's a good problem to have, compared to some of their other issues.
From the Chicago Sun-Times (can read a paragraph, register to read the rest)
Today's food for thought