I thought I would reach out to experienced folks about the wisdom of buying season tickets at this time. My number was just called, and I have my little tour with the account rep in a couple of weeks. I need more info, though, to build a coalition to go in.
After looking over the FAQ and talking to her, I'm still wondering:
- Is it worth it to go in for Terrace Reserve OF now or lose my place in line and stick with the Pick-13 plans?
- You can't upgrade to a different tier of seats, correct, after a year? (So, you're "locked into" TR?)
- Are the seats initially offered for each section usually terrible?
- How long does it usually take to move up to better seats in each section?
- How terrible is the resale market now?