My SportsBLOGS colleague Grant over at McCovey Chronicles has joined The Cub Reporter and me in our quest to get Neifi! elected to the NL All-Star team.
Remember, you can vote here, 25 times per valid e-mail address.
You can get an unlimited supply of disposable, valid e-mail addresses here -- no signup, registration or fee required.
Incidentally, I'm going to post here the suggestions made over at TCR on how to do this the fastest, easiest way:
Some simple guidelines to follow when entering your ballot:
- If you want to save time, skip over the AL Ballot.
- Do not choose a SS by accident from the NL list, leave it blank. Sorry, Nomar!
- Voting for other Cubbies is strongly encouraged.
- In the write-in section of the online ballot, `Neifi' for First Name, `Perez' for Last Name, `Cubs' from the Select Club drop-down list, SS from the Select Position drop-down list. Do not enter Neifi at second and shortstop as you risk getting your ballot rejected.
- The online ballot auto-fills your picks based on your last picks, which should make it go by real fast. I entered 25 votes in about 10-15 minutes.
- Do it from work, home, friends computers, public libraries, etc. Spread the word, carry signs into Wrigley (and if you do, get a picture and we'll put it up on the site), force family members, co-workers, whatever it takes.
Go for it, have fun -- we sure deserve some fun, don't we?