- Intrepid young reporter Al Yellon spotted this article for inclusion in Cub Tracks. It's about some possible renovations coming to Wrigley, with entertainment events being the driving force.
- In the wake of missing out on the Hall of Fame, Patrick Mooney has a suggestion for Sammy Sosa: have a sit down with Oprah.
- The Hot Stove takes a look at the top remaining free agents.
From Cubs Den
- The "plan" is to have Brett Jackson start the year in Triple-A, right? Maybe that's the public stance, but is there a chance the Cubs are really banking on him winning the opening day center field job?
- For those who are not a fan of the Cubs acquiring Rick Porcello... this article update says those rumors have no legs.
- For many, the most eye-raising part of Theo Epstein's most recent public comments was that Darwin Barney just might be a piece of the core
- We all want to keep steroid users out of the Hall of Fame, right? Cubs' Hall of Famer Fergie Jenkins says a user(s?) may already be inducted.
- Here's some info on the 2013 Cubs Caravan.
Today's food for thought
- Pick your maritime video: giant squid or big shark.