I got nothing. But I have to write a couple of lines or the formatting looks weird. So can you believe Anthony Ryan won Project Runway All-Stars? He wasn't bad, but he was certainly my third choice after Uli and Emilio.
- The Mariners are deciding whether or not to offer Felix Hernandez a four year. $100 million extension on his contract that would have him under contract through 2018. No word on whether Larry Bernandez will get a similar offer.
- There was a memorial tribute to Marvin Miller at New York University. Jim Bouton's right. Putting Bowie Kuhn into the Hall of Fame instead of Miller is like inducting Wile E. Coyote instead of the Roadrunner.
- The Dodgers and Time-Warner have come to an agreement on a 25 year broadcasting deal. It's expected to be worth between six and seven billion dollars. Vin Scully will probably still be broadcasting at the end of that deal.
- Cincinnati is getting the 2015 All-Star Game, apparently because the Commissioner's Office is angry with the Marlins.
- The MLBPA is not happy with the Marlins payroll. I'd imagine a lot of owners aren't happy either.
- Zachary Levine of Baseball Prospectus went through the Franklin D. Roosevelt Library Archives and found several fascinating letters relating to baseball.
- Danny Duffy hopes to be back and contributing to the Royals by mid-season.
- Bob Melvin thinks that Hiroyuki Nakajima won't have a difficult transition to MLB.
- The Phillies signed Delmon Young to a one-year deal to play right field. David Brown of Yahoo! thinks it's a bad idea.
- The Pirates and Francisco Liriano have agreed to a reworked deal after his off-season injury.
- Brandon Berg of the Chippewa Herald takes a look at the 2013 Brewers Bullpen.
- The Indians signed Ben Francisco and and Ryan Rayburn to minor league deals with an invite to spring training. The Astros did the same with Eric Bedard.
- Former Cub and Iowa Hawkeye Bo Porter remembers Martin Luther King Jr. as he meets the fans as the new Astros manager.
And tomorrow has got to be a better day than today, Buster.