To Yoon or not to Yoon. Is that the question?
From Comcast SportsNet
- Darwin Barney is trying to get back to basics with the bat. There's a good interview piece to go with it.
- What is the most iconic moment in Cubs' history?
From Cubs Den
- The Cubs are projected to "we stink" again. So it would seem the team has a long way to go to be competitive. But the distance isn't quite so daunting once you break it down.
- Starlin Castro is a big part of looking ahead to 2014. And his spray chart has a lot to do with it.
- And John Arguello explains how he would "fix" the young shortstop.
- Some Cub notes look at ZiPS prospect projections, Arismendy Alcantara, Javier Baez, Jeff Baker, and more.
- MLB.TV subscriptions are now available.
- The Cubs are scouting free agent pitcher Suk-Min Yoon.
- Former Cubs are sharing some fond memories of Wrigley Field.
- The countdown to camp continues with the Cub infield. I'm sure many of you will find this link to be just as full of analysis as the outfield counterpart.
- Then you can move on to the starting rotation. This "analysis" is almost alarmingly bad.
- It's unfortunate this is an Insider article, because I'd like to read why Buster Olney thinks Rick Renteria will connect quickly.
- Despite taking a look, the Cubs are unlikely to get in a bidding war for free agent pitcher Suk-Min Yoon.
- Rotographs wonders if the Cubs' infield can bounce back.
Today's food for thought