I didn't know about the Showtime documentary. Did you?
From Comcast SportsNet
- Andrew McCutchen is awesome. The Cubs hope Albert Almora will be awesome. The comparison is all part of the cost of doing business.
- What's the cost of popping the question at Wrigley Field?
- A new Harry Caray's restaurant and museum has opened at Water Tower Place.
- Are the White Sox more interesting than the Cubs?
- Actor James Denton can't pick his favorite between those teams.
- A Showtime documentary shows how the patience of the Ricketts family is running thin with the rooftop owners. Turns out, "Tom is the patient one."
From Cubs Den
- Here are some observations from Opening Day.
- Jeff Samardzija is pretty good. So what can we get for him?
- Time to break down the minor league rosters.
- Here are some notes on the draft, the pursuit of .500, and the Kane County rotation.
- The club's close-knit Cuban prospects are working to acclimate on their way to the big leagues.
- The Cubs set a new Cactus League attendance record this spring.
- The anniversary of Wrigley Field will bring a lot of retro to the park this year. And that includes the menu.
- Where are Wrigley's best seats?
- I imagine Al could attest that the Wrigley bleachers have sure changed over the years.
- John Baker is the thinking man's catcher.
From the Chicago Sun-Times
- The Cubs need the business to catch up to the baseball.
From SB Nation
- Cee Angi says the Cubs should keep Jeff Samardzija.
Today's food for thought
- Here are some of the best April Fool's Day jokes.