If you’re reading this site, obviously you are a big Cubs fan.
Perhaps your mom, or wife, or grandmother is also a Cubs fan and she’s one of the reasons you became a fan.
With that in mind and if you’ve been racking your brains to choose an appropriate gift for the upcoming holiday, here’s a last-minute guide to some Cubs-related gifts you could purchase for Mother’s Day this Sunday for the important women in your life. Some of these ideas are specifically for women, others are just more general suggestions.
Whether you want to grab just one thing or put together a little Cubs-themed package, we have plenty of options for you to get the most out of this holiday and put together the best gift possible. The phone accessories and chair seem pretty practical and useful.
Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms, grandmas, wives, etc. in everyone’s life.
More From Bleed Cubbie Blue
- Reds 5, Cubs 3: Why is Rowan Wick still on this team?
- Minor League Wrap: Anderson Espinoza and three relievers combine to no-hit the Trash Pandas, 2-0!
- The Cubs should fire Jed Hoyer
- June 28 update: Former Cubs Javier Báez, Kris Bryant, Anthony Rizzo and Kyle Schwarber
- BCB After Dark: Will it Happ-en?
- Outside The Confines: Brawlout fallout